Diane tagged me with this
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if theyâ€™re any good, but they must be songs youâ€™re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what theyâ€™re listening to. Just link here and trackback when you make your list, and tell the folks you tag to do the same so you can enjoy their posts.
Now I’m on the spot. Bah! I’ve been getting into some different stuff lately so I’m not sure you want to hear any of it.
Well, here goes (if you have iTunes installed click the links to take you to the song):
- “Ooops” from the album ex:el by 808State
- “Persuasion 7 Inch Mix” from Persuasion EP by billie ray martin
- “Love Me or Leave Me” from Taking a Chance On Love by Jane Monheit
- Every song on Jeff Beck‘s Blow by Blow
- “Baal T’shuvah” from the album Oracle by Michael Hedges
- “Ghoom Charakhana” from the album Atish by Najma
- Anything by Norah Jones
Well, what do you think? I don’t know 7 people to send this to (at least not 7 people that won’t immediately delete it) so I’ll just ask if 7 people want to respond trackback here and let me have a look at your recent top 7.